KALAW + GREEN HILL VALLEY ELEPANT CAMP (L/D)
- Arrive Yangon International airport by SINRGN 07:55 ~ 09:20. Then after luggage down,
- Transfer and Connect to Domestic Airport for Fly to Heho.
- Check in again at Domestic Airport fly with RGNHEH 10:45-11:55.
- Afternoon: Arrived at Kalaw and warmly welcome by guide at the airport.
- Lunch on the way at Local Resturant.
- After lunch transfer to the hotel check in and take a short rest at the hotel in kalaw.
- Evening: proceed to Green Hill Valley Elephant Camp in Magway village. Meet trek guide at Wet Phyu Ye Junction, where their trek guide is waiting.
- Walk to the camp, opportunity to help their re-plantation project.
- See the elephants coming through the river. (You can bath the elephants and feed the elephants with their Mahouts) If you wish! (Riding is not their main focus. They will let you be in touch with their elephants as Mahouts during the washing time.)
- Chance to see butterflies, birds and orchids along the trek.
- Arrive the elephant village
- Return to main road by feet. (1-2 hours Total walking time.)
- After that, proceeds to Shwe U Min Pagoda (Shwe Oo Min Paya), a cave filled with golden Buddha.
- Explore Christ the King Church; attractive and historic church that dates back to the colonial era and famously had the same priest for 69 years.
- Dinner at Local Restaurant and after dinner back to hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel in Kalaw.
KALAW FULL DAY & PINDAYA CAVE SIGHTSEEING + NYAUNG SHWE (B/L/D)
- 07:30am After breakfast, starts to visit Kalaw Railway Station, then transfer to the Nyaung Shwe Market which is meeting point at the Cooking Training for Activities.
- Then leads to Cooking Master and visited around market and shopping for lunch.
- Then transfer to the Local Cooking Training School and make group cooking activities for traditional lunch.
- Then Lunch at Cooking Training School and spent time with child from the school (which is the child has around 300 child’s) and you can donate like book, pencil and any snack for CSR activities. Take a short rest at the training school.
- After that drive to Pindaya, visit famous for its limestone caves, its attractive lakeside setting, and the traditional Shan paper umbrellas that are manufactured here.
- Visit the limestone caves, also called Pindaya Caves where thousands of Buddha images have been consecrated for worshipping over the centuries.
- Back to Nyaung Shwe and Dinner at Local Restaurant on the way.
- After dinner back to hotel check in and Overnight at the hotel in Nyaung Shwe.
INLE LAKE FULLDAY SIGNTSEEING (B/L/D)
- 08:00am After breakfast at hotel and Check out.
- Drive to Nyaung Shwe jetty and transfer to Inle Lake by private boat.
- Arrive Inle Lake and Check in hotel and short rest.
- Explore the beautiful Inle Lake, the second largest lake in Myanmar with an estimated surface area of 44.9 square miles (116 km2), and one of the highest at an elevation of 2,900 feet (880 m).
- Then visit to Half Day Visit at Inle lake, Major Visit to the Paung Daw Oo Pagoda and then some major place in Inle lake. (Visit the village of Inpawkhone to observe the unique Lotus weaving techniques of Innthar people and the silversmith workshops.y, Silver Smiting Village, Floating Fishing Village, Ngaphechaung monastery , Cigar Rolling By private boat.
- Then,visit the Organic Farms and Burmese Cat village (if coincide with their opening hours) at Innthar Heritage House.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant in the inlay lake.
- Evening: Transfer to Red Mountain(Winery) take a short break for a Sunset time and you can taste at Wine there.
- Transfer to your hotel and enjoy Dinner at hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel in Inle Lake.
INLE – TAUNGYI – LOIKAW (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel and check out.
- After check out and on the way visit to Five-Days-Market (the local people rotate trading between 5 different locations over a 5-day-period).
- After visit, transfer to Nyaung Shwe Jetty by private boat.
- From Nyaung Shwe to Taunggyi by private car.
- Visit to Kakku pagoda, Taunggyi market and view point.
- Lunch and Dinner at Local Restaurant.
- And drive back to Loikaw City and Overnight hotel in Loikaw.
LOIKAW FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING (B/L/D)
- After Breakfast, start visit to Loikaw Myoe Ma Zay (Local Market).
- Then proceeds to Htee Pwint lake, Kan kwan na sint “legend says it is the birth place of beautiful story of Dwe Mae Naw,a mythical half-human, half-bird creature and her sisters who live in Silver Cloud Land. It is said that 7 angel sisters often came to “Kan Khon Na Sint”,7 Lake to play water and Ngwe Taung Sel.
- After lunch, visit to weaving center Traditional lom/Natural dyeing process/ discovering trees and plants.
- At the evening feel the sunset at the view point and visit again Taung Kwal Zay Ti,Shwe
- Latt War taung and Mya ka Latt Taung.
- Lunch and Dinner at Local Restaurant.
- Overnight at Hotel in Loikaw.
DAY 06 :
LOIKAW – YANGON DEPARTURE (B)
- After breakfast, check out from Hotel.
- Depart from Loikaw to Yangon by UB110 08:55-09:55 by Domestic flight.
- Then transfer to Yangon International Departure terminal and connect flight to Kuala Lumpur.
- End of Services!
- Hotel is at Yangon Hotel or Kalaw Hotel or Inle Lake Hotel or Loikaw Hotel
- 6D5N Accommodations including Breakfast
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program including Zone Fees
- Private transportation on air-conditioner vehicles / Boat Services as program and fees
with English Guide Services.
- Cooking Class Activities.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Fresh water 1 bottle/day/person
- Tourist Insurance Cover (MMK 1,000,000 each guest by cover)
- Including government Tax 5%
- International/ Domestic Flight Ticket and Airport Tax.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Tipping to Guide/Driver (3 USD/pax/day
- At this stage, any service has not been booked.
- The tour fare is subject to change without prior notice according to conditions such as domestic flight fare, increase fuel fare and so on.
- All the reservation is subjected to room availability.
- The above quoted fares are for reference only.
- Tour program or time given in the program is subject to change depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- If your travel date will be on 24 Dec (Christmas Eve) and 31 Dec (New Year Eve), you will be charged for Gala Dinner (Compulsory) from Hotels
- Children Policy:
- Child under 02 years free of charge.
- From 02 years – 11 years old stay in parent’s room without extra-bed be charged 85% of the tour fare.
- From 02 years – 11 years use an extra bed in a paid room with parents charged 95% of adult.
- From 02 years – 11 years charged full payment if stay in twin sharing with adult.
- Payment Policy:
- After confirmed booking 80% deposit will be charge and the deposit will be Nonrefundable.
- 20% Full Payment Prior to 2 weeks before departure.