Personal Data Protection Act
- to access your personal data and to correct this information to make sure that the personal data is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date,
- to withdraw your consent for disclosing of your personal data for marketing purposes or any other purposes than for the fulfilment of the service you have subscribed for. If you give consent to Deliver Travel and Tours for marketing purposes, Deliver Travel and Tours may send marketing materials to you via various channels (e.g. email, letters and phone calls etc.). Even with no consent, Deliver Travel and Tours may still use your personal data for purposes of providing the products or services that you have signed up for or fulfilling any other contractual obligations, and for legal or regulatory purposes.
What Type Of Information Do We Collect?
We collect information provided by you, such as name, email address or password details where you sign-up or contact us to receive or make use of any of our services, for example, where you create a registered account with us. Where you make a booking with Deliver Travel and Tours, you may be asked to provide additional information such as your address, passport number, and credit card or debit card details. We also collect information provided to us when you connect to our services from third party applications, social networking sites or other websites.
Use Of Information
- verify your authorization to access certain features of our services
- to enable you to access and use the services you have selected
- to optimize Deliver Travel and Tours services and personalize your visits to our website by remembering location, language as well as previous engagements
- for system administration purposes,
- to analyse user behaviour and trends in order to improve and understand how people use our services
- where you have requested that we do so or to respond to communications you have sent us
- where it is necessary to notify you about changes or updates to our services
- to send booking confirmations and alerts, notifications or newsletters you have subscribed to, including to your mobile device and private number.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- We will never sell your Personal Data to third parties, though we may on occasion share or provide your Personal Data to third parties in accordance with this policy or where we are required to do so by law.
- We may also disclose your Personal Data if necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute illegal or suspected illegal activities or to prevent other damage or in response to a legal action or to enforce our rights and claims.
- We may share your information with select third parties to process your information on our behalf or where necessary in order to deliver the service you have requested. For example, we may disclose your email address to trusted third party companies along with other data collected by us to help identify trends and to tailor our services and any communications we send to you.
- Where we run a promotion in conjunction with a third party we may occasionally agree to share the email addresses of participants with the partner running the competition. Where this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the terms of the promotion and you will be asked whether you consent to the use of your data in that way at the point of entry. We have no responsibility for subsequent use or distribution of email addresses by our partners.
- Where we direct you to websites of third party travel providers for you to make bookings, we may use your Personal Data to auto-fill selected details within the third party companies website in order to make the booking process easier and more efficient for you.
- In addition, we may also disclose your Personal Data where necessary in order to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements. We may also share anonymous aggregated usage information with others.
Cookies And Tracking Tools
Third Party Websites
Accessing Your Personal Data
In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to find out what Personal Data we hold about you at any time. Where you wish to make such a request, please submit it in writing by writing to us online. You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by contacting us at any time. You can also opt-out of receiving any marketing emails by informing us.